The institution's vision is built upon expertise in the interdisciplinary scientific study of the human-machine interface, innovation thanks to TechnoSport’s facilities, with in vivo study of performance, and a desire to streamline R&D’s relationship with industry and all those involved in sport
- Multiple disciplines investigating the same scientific issue
- Multiple disciplines working together on joint projects
- Interdisciplinary projects enabling work to be undertaken at the boundaries of our respective fields
- The Institute of the Sciences of Movement (ISM) Etienne-Jules Marey is a mixed research unit linking Aix-Marseille University
- The French National Centre for Scientific Research through the Institute of Bioligical Science (INSB), the Institute for incorporating primary and secondary Institutes.
- The Sport MG Performance EA 4670 laboratory: a vehicle for the Chair of Society, Sport and Management’s research policy and born of a close collaboration between Sciences Po Aix and the Faculty of Sports Science at Marseille.
- The SPORT MG Performance EA 4670 laboratory pursues a policy of multidisciplinary research (political, human, social and management sciences) through its attempts to continue striving for a systemic and holistic vision to understand the phenomena of sports performance, management principles for sports teams and organisations, their particular environments, and the interactions of those involved
For more information, visit their website: http://technosport.univ-amu.fr/en/node/26